H.E. NGY Tayi
Duet Cambodian and French
|Date of Birth
January 01 1946
|Place of Birth
Nº36, St. 337, Sangkat Beoungkak1 Khan, Tuolkok Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Educational Background & Diplomas Obtained
- Dr. Economic Appliquée à la Gestion (Phd. of BA) in France .
- Diploma of Accounting and Finance
Languages spoken & written
Khmer: very good
French: very good
|| a consultant, an Accountant Manager (in France) .
|| an inspector of private commercial bank in Phnom Penh.
||Secretary of State of the Ministry of Economy and Finance
- Chairman of the Cambodian Accounting System Refonn.
- Chairman of National Accounting Council
||Under Secretary of State of the Ministry of Economy and Finance
|| Cabinet Director of the First Prime Minister
|| Honored president of the Kampuchea Institute of Certified Public
Accountants and Auditors( KICP AA).
|| Professor of Economics and International Finance at the
Royal School of Administration in Phnom Penh Cambodia.
- Member of French Socialism Party in France
- Member of Commune Council ( 6 years in France )
- Member of Cambodian People Party from 1996 to present
My Present and future contributions to the society
- Have built many achievements in my homeland like schools, bridges, roads, pagodas and so on.
- Need the peaceful society and association with neighboring and
Build a society without violence
- Be responsible for all levels of leaders hips in the nation and adhere
to the liberal democracy and pluralism.
- Apportion equally to people on what they have to be delivered.
- Be transparent with activities and property resources
- Plan to form a Business and Economics Alumni Association
My Hope and Wishes
Want to see and assist Khmer society to receive a justice, prosperity, solitary, moral gesture and
provide a long help to people with better living conditions.