ឯកឧត្តម ហ៊ាន សាហ៊ីប
H.E. Hean Sahib
- English »
|Date of Birth||9 October 1962|
|Place of birth||Touk Meas, Kampot province (Cambodia)|
|Marital Status||Married with one child|
|Telephone||(855-23) 42 84 93|
|email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|1991-1994||PhD degree in Economics, Faculty of Economics, Kiev State University, Ukraine.|
|1985-1991||Master's degree in Economics, Faculty of Economics, Kiev State University, Ukraine.|
|Nov.,1996||Bank Policies and procedures for Cambodian Officials, Asian Development Bank (ADB), Manila, Philippines.|
|Oct.,1998||Macro-economic Policy, Policy Planning and Coordination, Korean Development Institute (KDI), Soul, Korea.|
|Aug.,1999||Creating a New Architecture for learning and Development, ADB Institute, Tokyo, Japan.|
|Feb., 2001||Macroeconomic management and Japanese Experience in Economic Development, IMF Institute, Tokyo, Japan.|
|Jun., 2001||Advanced Macroeconomics and Financial Management, Joint Vienna Institute, Vienna, Austria.|
|Aug., 2002||Population, Reproductive Health and Health Sector Reform, International Training Center of the ILO, Turin, Italy.|
|Nov.,2004||Creating a New Methodology for Knowledge Society: Synthesizing East and West, Tokyo, Japan.|
|Sep., 2005||GMS- Phnom Penh Plan for Development Management,Advanced Executive Development Program (AEDP) for the Senior Officials, ADB, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
|Jun., 2007||Leaders in Development: Managing Political and Economic Change, John Kennedy F. School of Government, Harvard University, USA|
|May, 2014||Public Leadership, Administration, Policy, and Governance, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore|
|2013 - Present||Secretary of State, Ministry of Economy and Finance (MEF)|
|2015 - Present||Permanent Vice Chairman, Supreme National Economic Council (SNEC)
(With the rank of Minister)
|2013 to Present||Vice Chairman, Committee of Economic and Public Policy of Royal Government of Cambodia|
|2010 to Present||Chairman, Cambodia Securities Exchange (CSX), Ministry of Economy and Finance|
|2004 to Present||Member, Board of Director, Royal School of Administration (ERA)|
|1999 to Present||Member, Board of Director, Royal Academy of Cambodia (RAC)|
|2009-2015||Vice Chairman and Secretary General of Supreme National Economic Council (SNEC)|
(With the rank of Minister)
|2009-2013||Advisor to the Prime Minister, Prime Minister’s Office|
|2009-2012||Secretary General, Supreme National Economic Council (SNEC)|
|2005-2013||Deputy Secretary General, Ministry of Economy and Finance|
|2003- 2008||Deputy Secretary General, Supreme National Economic Council (SNEC)|
|1997- 2004||Director, Economics and Finance Institute (EFI) Ministry of Economy and Finance|
|1996-1997||Deputy Director, Department of Information Management, Cambodian Rehabilitation and Development Board, Council for Development of Cambodia (CDC)|
|1994-1996||Assistant to H.E. Keat Chhon, Sr. Minister in charge of Rehabilitation and Development, Council of Ministers|
|1983-1985||Trainer at Skill Training Center, Phnom Penh "Tek Tla", Ministry of Education|
Under ADB TA 3721-CAM Project on General Economic Reform and Management
|1995-1997||Member of Technical Committee,
Under World Bank, USAID and Australian Project on Preparation of the National Action Plan for Higher Education
Lecturer at Royal Academy of Cambodia
|2000-Present||Teaching subjects: Micro-macroeconomics, Economic Development, and Economics of the Public Sector|
Lecturer at Economics and Finance Institute
|1997-Present||Teaching subjects: Economic Management, Economic Development, Economic Role of Government, and Public Finance|
Lecturer at Royal School of Administration
|2004-Present||Teaching subject: Economics of the Public Sector|
|1995-1996||Teaching subject: Micro-macroeconomics|
Trainer at Skill Training Center “Tek Tla”, Phnom Penh
|1983-1984||Teaching subject: Pedagogical skill|
- Development of market economy and socio-economic progress in developing countries/M.Sc. Thesis/ Kiev State University/Kiev, Ukraine/1991.
- Economic regulation in developing countries: problem and decision, Publishing by Kiev State University Review, Ukraine, 1992.
- The Cambodia: from command economy to market economy (Specific relation between the Government and Economy) Publishing by Kiev State University Review, Ukraine,1993.
- Role of Government in the process formulation of market economy in developing countries/ Ph.D. Dissertation/ Kiev State University/ Kiev,Ukraine/1994.
- Role of Government: In the period of the economic rehabilitation development and integration, Publishing by Lidee Khmer Review, No.1, Phnom Penh, 1995.
- The Cambodian Economy: on the doorway of regional Integration/ Publishing by Lidee Khmer Review, No. 6, Phnom Penh,1997.
- Dictionary of Economy, Co-author, Publishing by Lidee Khmer Phnom Penh,1998.
- ASEAN A to Z: A Lexicon of ASEAN-Related Terminology/ Co-author, Publishing by Cambodian Institute for Cooperation and Peace, Phnom Penh, 1998.
- Economic and Social Dictionary, Co-author, Publishing by the Economics and Finance Institute and Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), Phnom Penh, 2004.
- Dictionary of Economic Terms, Co-author, Publishing by the Economics and Finance Institute and Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), Phnom Penh, 2004.
- Managing Economy and Finance, Publishing by the Economics and Finance Institute, Phnom Penh, 2006.
- Dictionary of Economic and Social Terminology: Khmer-English, Co-author, Publishing by the Economics and Finance Institute, Phnom Penh, 2009.